Marketing is a perplexing topic for lots of entrepreneurs. Today, Dr. David brings on Ron Sheetz to discuss the challenge of communicating the services of your business and driving leads to your business through advertising on radio and television.
Ron has been in the business of marketing for a long time and sees the same mistakes being made over and over again. He coaches people to recognize that it is really hard to move people to action, but it is not so hard to make yourself more referable.
Ron walks us through how he goes about building trust and nurturing relationships, getting him more clients. Bridging the gap from potential patients to loyal denizens of your practice is rooted in great storytelling.
- 2:40 – How to find out which marketing efforts are actually working.
- 4:00 – Ron’s background putting on magic shows and how it relates to his work today.
- 7:35 – Why so many people make the same mistakes over and over again in marketing.
- 13:30 – The difference between building a list for today vs. a list for the long-term.
- 16:00 – How to nurture a relationship after the first touch point.
- 19:30 – Gathering intelligence through interviews and case studies.
- 28:05 – Negotiating broadcast-specific details.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Ron: Website | LinkedIn | 440.606.6244
- Dan Kennedy
- Your Patient Attraction Secret Weapon: How To Have A Referral-Driven Dental Practice And Never Advertise Again by Ron Sheetz
- Freedom Founders
Get the Full Episode Transcript: