Today, Dr. David takes the mic for a solo episode to outline the “big waves” that will influence the financial market over the next decade. We are overdue for a market shift and listeners need to plan accordingly.
Since we are now part of a global economy, any break in the system could affect everybody. Smart investors will move away from Wall Street towards investing in Main Street. The most important message you can grasp is that you don’t need an MBA or fancy title to learn and execute these strategies.
If you want to avoid getting whacked, find mentors and partnerships with good people. Making the effort to build a firm foundation will set you up for long-term success.
- 3:00 – Expectations for a market correction or reset in the coming two years.
- 5:10 – The Federal Reserve misses every major recession.
- 7:30 – How to weather the storm of a major downturn.
- 9:55 – People have forgotten the mistakes of the past.
- 14:00 – Real Estate and Wall Street markets are both overvalued.
- 15:35 – Prepare for a dip in discretionary spending.
- 18:50 – Printing money means your purchasing power goes down.
- 22:50 – How to get your house in order before a crash.
Featured on the Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: