Today’s guest, Jim Palmer, is a master marketer and author. As a serial entrepreneur, Jim has had a hand in so many businesses it will make your head spin. He came back from losing his job and fighting off cancer to earn financial freedom.
Jim and Dr. Dave talk about pushing outside your comfort zone and forcing yourself to adapt. Jim and his wife sold their house and moved into a boat against the advice of their financial advisor. It was exactly the curveball they needed to feel young and energized!
The most important takeaway from this conversation is that now is the time to push the boundaries and take a risk. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Regret is poison.
- 5:00 – How Jim completely changed his life and reinvented his career.
- 7:50 – Why it is so important to step outside your comfort zone.
- 12:05 – What to do when you’re in the eye of the storm.
- 14:15 – Rebounding from health issues in your family to say “Yes”.
- 20:20 – Conditioning your mindset for success.
- 25:03 – What to do when you come to a fork in the road.
Featured on the Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: