What does all of this economic change mean for us on a more granular basis? What can we do to make the right pivots to be more sustainable—and even thrive on the other side? If you missed last week’s episode, be sure to tune into part one of this series, where I discussed my marketplace observations and specific areas of interest you should look at in your own life.
Listen in as I share what is most important when looking into how you will navigate the current and future markets. I’ll address the issue of time and how to do more with less without adding to the overwhelm. You will also hear how I have successfully been able to mitigate risk and navigate turbulent times while showing others to do the same.
- 1:16 – What to do when you don’t feel like you have enough time.
- 3:35 – How I “escaped the chair” and the value of a community that helps mitigate risk.
- 5:47 – The importance of experience when it comes to the changing market cycles.
- 6:38 – The stats and signs that show I’m looking at to show what’s happening in the market.
- 10:44 – The tightening and what you should be doing right now.
- 15:46 – Why I advise you not to take unmitigated risk.
- 16:50 – What to be careful of right now.
- 18:49 – What to look for, where to invest, and what it all comes down to.
Featured on the Show:
- David Phelps: Economy Is Worse Than Anyone Admits
- Freedom Founders Discovery Call
- David’s private 30-Day Blueprint Group
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
Join the tribe of dentists ditching Wall Street. Get more insights, resources and inspiration for creating asset based income and Freedom. Follow us on Facebook here.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with My Team:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least 1M in available capital (can include residential/practice equity or practice sale), then schedule a call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to attend one of our upcoming member events as a guest.
2. Become a Full-Cycle Investor:
There are many self-proclaimed genius investors today who think everything they touch turns to gold. But they’re about to learn the hard way what others have gained through “expensive” experience. I’m offering a free report on how to become a full-cycle investor, who knows how to preserve and grow capital in Up and Down markets. Will you be prepared when the inevitable recession hits? Get your free report here.
3. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Click here to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: