Chris Litzler and I participate in a group of high-caliber real estate investors, and he is here on the show to bring valuable introspection into the market. This episode will be an interesting one due to the current volatility of the market, so make sure to tune in as Chris shares his thoughts on key problems that happen in real estate and how to put yourself in the best position possible to buy or sell.
Chris has extensive experience in financing and insight into liquidity, credit, and limited capital. He will tackle the topic of underwriting and the changes that are happening as the markets shift, as well as what underwriters are looking for. If you’re planning to buy, sell, or move to a new asset class, this episode is full of key information that you’ll need to plan and strategize for your move.
- 1:24 – Chris’ background in mortgage banking and financing.
- 4:41 – The importance of credit in the current market.
- 7:19 – What easy access to capital does to asset prices.
- 9:10 – What is happening currently with price changes.
- 12:29 – The trouble when it comes to financing.
- 14:59 – Challenges and changes with underwriting.
- 21:30 – What criteria Chris uses to assess someone’s ability to move from single-family to multi-family assets.
- 24:39 – What’s going on with investors during the current market changes.
Featured on the Show:
- Chris Litzler: LinkedIn | Email
- Marcus & Millichap
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
Join the tribe of dentists ditching Wall Street. Get more insights, resources and inspiration for creating asset based income and Freedom. Follow us on Facebook here.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with My Team:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least 1M in available capital (can include residential/practice equity or practice sale), then schedule a call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to attend one of our upcoming member events as a guest.
2. Become a Full-Cycle Investor:
There are many self-proclaimed genius investors today who think everything they touch turns to gold. But they’re about to learn the hard way what others have gained through “expensive” experience. I’m offering a free report on how to become a full-cycle investor, who knows how to preserve and grow capital in Up and Down markets. Will you be prepared when the inevitable recession hits? Get your free report here.
3. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Click here to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: