Dr. Michelle Jorgensen is an author, speaker, and health-based dentist who joins us today to discuss the importance of health in dentistry and the Total Care Way she created as an answer to chronic disease. Integrating dentistry with nutrition and naturopathic care, Dr. Michelle’s insight into health and how it works hand-in-hand with dentistry is fascinating. I know you’ll learn a lot from her.
Listen in as she opens up about her own health story, how it affected her career, and what she did to find her way back to health. She also shares important information about mercury and how people react differently to it. You will learn about the process she took to navigate her own health issues, her practice model, and more.
- 1:17 – Dr. Michelle’s background in health and dentistry.
- 2:43 – How her health and career were an issue early on and how she navigated it.
- 7:43 – How to know if you’re affected by mercury.
- 9:58 – Dr. Michelle’s struggle with her health and handling her practice (and her father’s practice).
- 14:50 – The trap practitioners often fall into and how she navigated leadership of her practice.
- 18:18 – How she explains her functional style of practice and what it means.
- 25:02 – What she’s doing to navigate growth and moving to the next right thing.
Featured on the Show:
- Michelle Jorgensen: Website | LinkedIn | Instagram
- Toxic Metals 24 Hour Urine Collection (Includes Gadolinium)-Doctor’s Data Kit
- Recommendations for Provoked Challenge Urine Testing
- Total Care Academy
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
Join the tribe of dentists ditching Wall Street. Get more insights, resources and inspiration for creating asset based income and Freedom. Follow us on Facebook here.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with My Team:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least 1M in available capital (can include residential/practice equity or practice sale), then schedule a call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to attend one of our upcoming member events as a guest.
2. Become a Full-Cycle Investor:
There are many self-proclaimed genius investors today who think everything they touch turns to gold. But they’re about to learn the hard way what others have gained through “expensive” experience. I’m offering a free report on how to become a full-cycle investor, who knows how to preserve and grow capital in Up and Down markets. Will you be prepared when the inevitable recession hits? Get your free report here.
3. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Click here to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: