Many entrepreneurs struggle with bringing vision and integration together in an efficient and effective way. In today’s episode, Zach Hoskins joins the show to share how he helps small businesses and startups bring vision and integration together in order to deliver consistent and quality results.
Listen in as Zach shares how his role as a visionary and integrator has evolved and discusses how his military background has made an impact on his life and current career. You’ll learn the steps he helps businesses go through and the process that needs to happen when working to improve your practice.
- 1:57 – Zach’s background with the Air National Guard and how it led to him doing what he does now.
- 7:47 – What the visionary and integrator roles are and how they work together.
- 11:35 – The first thing to start with when working to improve your practice.
- 15:55 – Breaking down your vision and reverse-engineering your path.
- 17:20 – The clarity that comes with a structure chart.
- 18:52 – Creating more buy-in by building a leadership team.
- 26:37 – The issue with retention and turnover and how Zach is working to solve that issue.
Featured on the Show:
- Zach Hoskins: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram
- David Phelps: Website
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business by Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters
- Freedom Founders Discovery Call
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
Join the tribe of dentists ditching Wall Street. Get more insights, resources and inspiration for creating asset based income and Freedom. Follow us on Facebook here.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with My Team:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least 1M in available capital (can include residential/practice equity or practice sale), then schedule a call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to attend one of our upcoming member events as a guest.
2. Become a Full-Cycle Investor:
There are many self-proclaimed genius investors today who think everything they touch turns to gold. But they’re about to learn the hard way what others have gained through “expensive” experience. I’m offering a free report on how to become a full-cycle investor, who knows how to preserve and grow capital in Up and Down markets. Will you be prepared when the inevitable recession hits? Get your free report here.
3. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Click here to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: