As the housing market continues to make headlines with its ups and downs, many wonder what the future holds. In this episode, we have the pleasure of sitting down with Eddie Speed, the owner of Colonial Funding Group and the founder of NoteSchool. Throughout the conversation, Eddie provides a wealth of information on a range of topics, including the rise of seller financing and its impact on the industry, the actual increase in interest rates over the past few decades, and the long-term benefits of innovative financing techniques.
As we navigate the complexities of the real estate and mortgage industry, it’s crucial to have access to expert insights and data-driven knowledge. Listen in as Eddie offers his perspective on whether the market has entered a real estate recession, the factors that led to the downturn, and the significance of examining all the variables that contribute to it. You’ll gain a deeper understanding of the market, its trends, and its potential.
- 5:16 – Eddie’s perspective regarding the current state of the market.
- 6:35 – To what extent interest rates have increased over the past few decades.
- 8:50 – The importance of looking at the long-term gains of creative financing.
- 11:10 – Have we reached a real estate recession?
- 14:35 – Eddie’s opinion on what pushed the system into a recession.
- 16:50 – The rationale behind examining all the factors that contribute to a recession and the future direction of the market.
- 21:20 – What the data shows in terms of where our rates are headed.
Featured on the Show:
- Eddie Speed: LinkedIn | Colonial Funding Group
- NoteSchool: Facebook | Website
- Freedom Founders Discovery Call
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
Join the tribe of dentists ditching Wall Street. Get more insights, resources and inspiration for creating asset based income and Freedom. Follow us on Facebook here.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with My Team:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least 1M in available capital (can include residential/practice equity or practice sale), then schedule a call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to attend one of our upcoming member events as a guest.
2. Become a Full-Cycle Investor:
There are many self-proclaimed genius investors today who think everything they touch turns to gold. But they’re about to learn the hard way what others have gained through “expensive” experience. I’m offering a free report on how to become a full-cycle investor, who knows how to preserve and grow capital in Up and Down markets. Will you be prepared when the inevitable recession hits? Get your free report here.
3. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Click here to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: