Mentor, friend, and fellow entrepreneur Scott Manning joins the show today to share his journey in business. Having started a business when he was in high school, Scott discusses the value of having a coach or mentor, as well as the importance of knowing the money math and what it means to have a team-driven system.
Listen in to get a glimpse of his professional journey and how he learned discipline and confidence at an early age. You’ll learn the traps that entrepreneurs tend to fall into, what we really need to be focusing on in order to get to where we want to be, and more. If you’re looking for ways to leverage your practice and find more freedom within your work, this episode is for you!
- 1:33 – What Scott does and where his entrepreneurial spirit came from.
- 4:22 – How he learned discipline, drive, and confidence at a young age.
- 5:50 – How business can facilitate freedom.
- 7:48 – Take what you get—or create what you want?
- 10:55 – The key pillars of leverage that move the needle.
- 16:22 – The value of confidence and discipline that is pointed at your personal goals.
- 17:55 – The importance of mastering the math of your business.
- 24:47 – Why you have to redefine success.
Featured on the Show:
- Scott Manning: Website
- The Four Freedoms of Dentistry by Scott Manning
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
Join the tribe of dentists ditching Wall Street. Get more insights, resources and inspiration for creating asset based income and Freedom. Follow us on Facebook here.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with My Team:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least 1M in available capital (can include residential/practice equity or practice sale), then schedule a call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to attend one of our upcoming member events as a guest.
2. Become a Full-Cycle Investor:
There are many self-proclaimed genius investors today who think everything they touch turns to gold. But they’re about to learn the hard way what others have gained through “expensive” experience. I’m offering a free report on how to become a full-cycle investor, who knows how to preserve and grow capital in Up and Down markets. Will you be prepared when the inevitable recession hits? Get your free report here.
3. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Click here to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: