Today I’m joined by Ashley Pearson, the wife of entrepreneur Caleb Pearson, who plays a huge role both at home and in their businesses. I’m so excited to have Ashley here to share some extremely valuable insight into finances, playing a supporting role, and balancing the demands of family and business.
Listen in as she shares from her massive amount of experience in accounting and Corporate America and discusses the ups and downs of being married to an entrepreneur. You will hear how she got involved with the mastermind community, as well as the importance of understanding what your spouse needs and where to provide love and reassurance in a way they understand.
- 1:28 – Ashley’s experience as a mom, wife, and CFO.
- 3:06 – Her experience with the mastermind meetings.
- 7:17 – How the mastermind was both challenging and energizing.
- 12:37 – The value of a woman’s intuition and involving your spouse in a mastermind.
- 18:02 – The importance of a sense of security and how to build it as a couple.
- 22:32 – How to reassure your spouse and be intentional about expressing love and appreciation.
- 26:27 – Why acknowledgement often comes into play.
Featured on the Show:
- Ashley Pearson: Facebook | Instagram
- Collective Genius Mastermind
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
Join the tribe of dentists ditching Wall Street. Get more insights, resources and inspiration for creating asset based income and Freedom. Follow us on Facebook here.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with My Team:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least 1M in available capital (can include residential/practice equity or practice sale), then schedule a call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to attend one of our upcoming member events as a guest.
2. Become a Full-Cycle Investor:
There are many self-proclaimed genius investors today who think everything they touch turns to gold. But they’re about to learn the hard way what others have gained through “expensive” experience. I’m offering a free report on how to become a full-cycle investor, who knows how to preserve and grow capital in Up and Down markets. Will you be prepared when the inevitable recession hits? Get your free report here.
3. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Click here to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: