I’ve known Freedom Founders member and oral/maxillofacial surgeon Dr. Ryan Toponce for the last few years, and I’m excited to have him as a guest on the podcast. As someone who joined Freedom Founders at a younger age than most and constructed a life of freedom for his family, Ryan has plenty of great insight to share. We discuss the process of taking control of your finances, why we should always be learning, and the importance of surrounding yourself with the right people.
Listen in as Ryan talks about how he originally knew that he needed to seek out a new pathway forward when it came to finances, as well as the steps he took to do so. You’ll learn what it was like for him to realize that he was now confident in financially advocating for himself and more. If you have ever felt like investing, business growth, and finances are overwhelming, but you want to take the first small steps to find a better path for your family’s finances, this episode is for you.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 2:20 – How Ryan got started with Freedom Founders.
- 4:00 – The dilemma many young practitioners find themselves in.
- 8:18 – The importance of not relegating your finances to someone else.
- 13:12 – Common characteristics of people who come to Freedom Founders.
- 15:58 – The value of time and how Freedom Founders influenced Ryan’s ability to spend more time with family.
- 18:10 – What influenced him to go into dentistry.
- 22:16 – The keys that allowed his partnership to work so well—and where they had to compromise.
Featured on the Show:
- Dr. Ryan Toponce: Website
- Getting The Band Back Together by Dr. David Phelps
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
Join the tribe of dentists ditching Wall Street. Get more insights, resources and inspiration for creating asset based income and Freedom. Follow us on Facebook here.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with My Team:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least 1M in available capital (can include residential/practice equity or practice sale), then schedule a call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to attend one of our upcoming member events as a guest.
2. Become a Full-Cycle Investor:
There are many self-proclaimed genius investors today who think everything they touch turns to gold. But they’re about to learn the hard way what others have gained through “expensive” experience. I’m offering a free report on how to become a full-cycle investor, who knows how to preserve and grow capital in Up and Down markets. Will you be prepared when the inevitable recession hits? Get your free report here.
3. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Click here to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: