Today’s conversation is with someone who understands the dental industry, the current market, the financing arbitrage opportunities, and more. Kyle Francis of Professional Transition Strategies joins me for this episode to share his take on the state of the economy and the opportunities presented, as well as insight and tips on dental practice transition.
Listen in as Kyle discusses some of the various situations presented and how he has navigated and guided others in assessing and finding the right transition option. We also go over common issues doctors have in transition, key things to keep in mind, and tools to use as you look into or start the process.
- 1:24 – Kyle’s background in business, finance, strategy, and dental practice transitions.
- 4:30 – What is happing (and what might happen) in dental transition opportunities.
- 9:31 – The rate consolidation is happening and why dental practices are undervalued.
- 14:27 – The difference between sales involving joint ventures and stock ownership.
- 20:04 – The importance of having an expert to guide you through the transition process.
- 25:15 – Key attributes a practice should have in order to make the transition process easier.
Featured on the Show:
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
Join the tribe of dentists ditching Wall Street. Get more insights, resources and inspiration for creating asset based income and Freedom. Follow us on Facebook here.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with My Team:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least 1M in available capital (can include residential/practice equity or practice sale), then schedule a call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to attend one of our upcoming member events as a guest.
2. Become a Full-Cycle Investor:
There are many self-proclaimed genius investors today who think everything they touch turns to gold. But they’re about to learn the hard way what others have gained through “expensive” experience. I’m offering a free report on how to become a full-cycle investor, who knows how to preserve and grow capital in Up and Down markets. Will you be prepared when the inevitable recession hits? Get your free report here.
3. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Click here to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: