Dentist, lecturer, and radio talk show host Dr. Kelly Brown shares how he’s successfully competing with big-box dental practices this week on the Dentist Freedom Blueprint Podcast. Kelly is the Founder of Custom Dental, a joint-venture enterprise that helps new dentists build successful practices using the solo-practitioner model. He has also written several books helping dentists expand their practices.
After the tragic loss of his two-year-old son, Dr. Kelly reflected on his life and practice and made the decision to adopt a new mindset, which led to the launch of Custom Dental; with the help of Custom Dental, most new partners break the $1 million mark within the first 12 months.
Trying to complete with the big-box players on their terms will put small dental practices out of business, but there are simple, cost-effective systems that dentists can employ to stand out. The big-box dental practices can’t do this, but you can. Dr. Kelly Brown shares these simple steps on this week’s episode.
- 12:00 – Request Dr. Kelly Brown’s free biography, Pipeline to Wealth or book Think and Grow Rich in Dentistry, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 15:37 – How he helps new dentists with the Custom Dental Advance Training.
- 17:22 – How small dental practices can transform in order to compete with big-box dental practices.
- 23:55 – How to create systems of delivery to best complete with big-box dental practices.
- 26:30 – Community-based involvement that produces a more personal experience for customers.
- 27:30 – The biggest obstacles new dentists face after graduating from dental school.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Kelly: Custom Dental | Email
- Think and Grow Rich in Dentistry by Dr. Kelly Brown
Get the Full Episode Transcript: