Most of us have tried a myriad of systems to help us become more efficient in the use of our time. There also many useful tools available to aid us in this quest for efficiency. But do all these tools and systems really give us what we need to get to the next level?
On this episode of Dentist Freedom Blueprint, Evan Harris and Dr. David Phelps discuss the intricacies of highly-effective time management for dentists and their practices. Tune in to find out how to best make use of your time, what you should focus on, how to delegate less important tasks, when it’s time to expand and much, much more! Grab a pen and a notebook and press “Play” below…
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- A better system for managing time for dentists.
- The 4 Primary “Work Buckets.”
- The importance of doing only the work that only you can do and delegating the rest.
- What type of work you should be focusing on.
- How you can expand your business if you’re running at full capacity.
- How to figure out what your time is really worth.
- The key to delegating and outsourcing.