So, I invited the CIA onto my podcast. 🙂 Sort of…
Today, my special guest is a friend/mentor Jason Hanson.
A former CIA officer and the founder of Spyescape.com Jason has trained thousands of Americans in personal protection, concealed carry, pistol, rifle, shotgun, and escape & evasion courses.
He is also the author of the New York Times bestseller, Spy Secrets That Can Save Your Life.
“David, why is this CIA guy on the Dentist Freedom Blueprint Podcast?”
Listen and find out (if you prefer reading, grab the transcript).
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Domestic and international travel safety tips.
- Security device products you should consider acquiring for your next trip.
- How to protect yourself from losing important travel documents.
- Tips for using public transportation.
- What to investigate ahead of time before embarking on your next trip.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Jason: Spyescape.com
- Spy Secrets That Can Save Your Life by Jason Hanson
Get the Full Episode Transcript: