If you’re like me, you started your career with lots of hard work and sweat equity, trading time for dollars and establishing a life for your family.
However, most of us haven’t designed an exit plan that will create a life of freedom as we transition into retirement.
Work hard and save, it will work out… someday… right?
“Someday” never comes. How do I know?
Americans have been counting on “someday” for decades.
In 2015, 96% of Americans turning 65 years old weren’t financially independent.
At Freedom Founders we make “someday” a real day. Usually in less than a few years.
My friend Jim Ingersoll knows how to make “someday” a real day.
Jim was raised by a hard-working family in Western New York, where, like many of us, he was taught to work hard, get a good education, and make your way up the corporate ladder.
He received his Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering and Masters in Engineering Management. After years of working his way up the corporate ladder, Jim left to make his own way in real estate as a full-time investor.
Remember, don’t wait. Make “someday” a real day…
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How to avoid making the same mistakes Jim made in his first foray into real estate.
- How you can grow your real estate portfolio by buying wholesale.
- Why creating passive income is easier than you think.
- The golden rule of real estate.
Featured on the Show:
- Investing Now Network
- Investor Training Summit
- Jim Ingersoll Amazon Page
- Cash Flow Now: How to Create Multiple Streams of Real Estate Income by Jim Ingersoll
- Investing Now: An Insiders Guide to Flipping Houses For Income Today by Jim Ingersoll
- Hassle Free Property Management
Get the Full Episode Transcript: