Last week we talked about the volatility and uncertainty in dentistry.
If you missed it, go here:
This week I’m hitting the stock market. Ready to jump in?
We’ve seen some heavy gyrations recently. Some analysts are even saying the most recent moves indicate the beginning of a bear market.
Questions on everyone’s minds are, “What’s going to happen next?”
“How do we prepare for it?”
“Should I hold or should I sell and cut my losses?”
There are many investment strategies. Some good, some not so good.
Hoping for the best isn’t a strategy. It’s gambling.
Take charge of your financial future.
Get Answers About:
- The current state of the stock market.
- Is the stock market the best vehicle for investing?
- Borrowing money from banks (this one may surprise you).
- Real estate as a vehicle for investing. Is it safe?
- How to avoid making huge mistakes with real estate.
Featured On The Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: