Freedom Founders member Dr. Dennis Perry joins me on the show today to talk about his retirement journey and how he got into real estate investing. From exiting his partnership to the meetings with his financial advisor, he shares how he navigated the financial issues that came in early 2020 and how he found confidence again in his retirement.
This episode is a valuable look into the common issues that pop up with retirement and real estate investing, and it sheds light on how to handle the hurdles that pop up. Listen in as Dennis gives us thought-provoking insight into creating more confidence through navigating your finances more intentionally. He also discusses the importance of an abundance mindset and how it helps you stay away from fear and scarcity in your life.
- 2:24 – Dennis’ background and emphasis on leadership.
- 4:31 – The conversations before retirement and the situation he was navigating.
- 8:14 – The wake-up call that happens in the market and what to do to steady out your retirement planning.
- 11:48 – Where real estate investing became part of Dennis’ freedom plan.
- 15:04 – The fear of doing things differently and why it’s important to face it.
- 20:25 – How Dennis decided to participate in Freedom Founders and how it has made an impact.
- 28:55 – Why community is so important as we face turbulent times.
Featured on the Show:
Want to join David for the 30-Day Blueprint Course?
Go to: www.FreedomFounders.com/BlueprintCourse to learn more about how you can discover the Blueprint that has helped hundreds of practitioners create more Freedom for themselves and their families.
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with My Team:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least 1M in available capital (can include residential/practice equity or practice sale), then schedule a call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to attend one of our upcoming member events as a guest.
2. Become a Full-Cycle Investor:
There are many self-proclaimed genius investors today who think everything they touch turns to gold. But they’re about to learn the hard way what others have gained through “expensive” experience. I’m offering a free report on how to become a full-cycle investor, who knows how to preserve and grow capital in Up and Down markets. Will you be prepared when the inevitable recession hits? Get your free report here.
3. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Click here to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: