With all of the uncertainty and increasing concerns in the world today, it can be easy to get stuck or feel lost. Today I’m joined by James Miller, licensed psychotherapist and mental health expert, who joins the show to talk about breakthroughs and becoming the expert in your own life. He discusses the importance of going back to learn (or re-learn) previous lessons from your life and gives us a glimpse into his method for doing that.
Listen in to hear about the Life Lessons Workbook that James has created and how it helps you reflect on your life to better understand what you need to do in order to move forward. You’ll learn about the process of reflection and why it is so important to go back and take note of what you’ve done before in similar situations (whether it worked or didn’t work). You are in for such a treat with this episode, so get ready to come away with some life-changing insight and skills!
- 4:00 – What the Life Lessons Workbook is about and why James wrote it.
- 6:56 – What it looks like to go back in your life and the nine categories to take note of.
- 8:41 – How change happens and new habits are made.
- 10:56 – How to break away from negative looping thoughts.
- 14:07 – Dealing with self-sabotage and allowing things to move out of your way.
- 16:26 – The power of physically or emotionally standing up.
- 18:12 – How to communicate more effectively.
- 20:50 – How to use the book and take what you need.
Featured on the Show:
- James Miller: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Podcast
- Life Lessons Workbook by James Miller
- Ep #375: James Miller – Owning Your Freedom [Lifeology Interview]
- Ep #327: James Miller – Fearlessly Living Your Fullest Life
Want to join David for the 30-Day Blueprint Course?
Go to: www.FreedomFounders.com/BlueprintCourse to learn more about how you can discover the Blueprint that has helped hundreds of practitioners create more Freedom for themselves and their families.
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with My Team:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least 1M in available capital (can include residential/practice equity or practice sale), then schedule a call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to attend one of our upcoming member events as a guest.
2. Become a Full-Cycle Investor:
There are many self-proclaimed genius investors today who think everything they touch turns to gold. But they’re about to learn the hard way what others have gained through “expensive” experience. I’m offering a free report on how to become a full-cycle investor, who knows how to preserve and grow capital in Up and Down markets. Will you be prepared when the inevitable recession hits? Get your free report here.
3. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Click here to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: