If you are mid-career and wondering what’s next for your practice, or if you’re at the end of your career looking to exit your practice, this episode will be very relevant and timely for you. The next three weeks will be a behind-the-scenes look into the conversation I had with a panel of experts I had the privilege to host. These experts share insight on practice transitions, especially considering where we are in the marketplace today.
Listen in to learn about the trends that have shifted toward dentistry and private equity over the last few years. The panel will also be discussing DSOs, mindset shifts that have happened in dentistry, the economic cycle we’re in, and more. Whether you are well into your career or just entering the industry, this conversation is really important to hear.
- 2:32 – The importance of learning about practice transitions at any stage of your career.
- 3:50 – Introducing the panel members and their backgrounds.
- 7:00 – The shift in dentistry and private equity.
- 8:57 – The development of DSOs and where the market is moving.
- 12:59 – New dentists’ mindset shift and why they are choosing to not be owners.
- 16:56 – The role of valuations and what hot money has done.
- 19:55 – The end of a 41-year cycle of declining interest rates and what comes after.
Featured on the Show:
- Mike Abernathy: Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- Brannon Moncrief: Website | LinkedIn
- Jared Duckett: LinkedIn | Duckett Ladd
- Bill Ladd: LinkedIn | Duckett Ladd
- Alastair Macdonald: TEDx | DSN | Facebook
Want to join David for the 30-Day Blueprint Course?
Go to: www.FreedomFounders.com/BlueprintCourse to learn more about how you can discover the Blueprint that has helped hundreds of practitioners create more Freedom for themselves and their families.
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with My Team:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least 1M in available capital (can include residential/practice equity or practice sale), then schedule a call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to attend one of our upcoming member events as a guest.
2. Become a Full-Cycle Investor:
There are many self-proclaimed genius investors today who think everything they touch turns to gold. But they’re about to learn the hard way what others have gained through “expensive” experience. I’m offering a free report on how to become a full-cycle investor, who knows how to preserve and grow capital in Up and Down markets. Will you be prepared when the inevitable recession hits? Get your free report here.
3. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Click here to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: