So many of us have learned a lot in life, and we like to look back at the lessons we’ve learned and put them to use. In this episode, Ben Glass joins me for a conversation about the importance of building your life intentionally, putting family first, and creating good habits that allow for a more fulfilling life.
Ben Glass is an attorney and author who is all about life, building businesses, and doing things with intention so that you’re able to live more fully. He is the father of nine children and has a great sense of how to manage your time and prioritize the many important things in your life. Listen in as he breaks down how to live with intention and create the life you want.
- 2:08 – Introducing Ben and his passion for building an intentional and rewarding life.
- 4:04 – How he plans to continue his work and passions in the future.
- 7:40 – Where to start when you’re trying to balance life and live with intention.
- 12:53 – What people who attend events and join groups have in common.
- 16:33 – Important habits that allow you to put your family first amidst a busy life.
- 19:24 – The key to being involved in a lot of things effectively.
- 24:39 – The importance of guarding your time and not just learning, but doing.
Featured on the Show:
- Ben Glass: Website | LinkedIn | YouTube | Twitter
- Play Left Fullback by Ben Glass
- Magnetic Marketing by Dan S. Kennedy
- Who Not How by Dan Sullivan
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with Me:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least $1M in available capital, then click the link to schedule a quick call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to schedule a call with me directly. www.freedomfounders.com/
2. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/
3. Ready to Step Away?
“How Much is Enough?” This simple question keeps hard-working professionals at the hamster wheel of active income far longer than they need to be. Watch this free training, and discover a proven model for determining how much you really need before hanging up the handpiece! www.freedomfounders.com/
4. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (3-5 years or less), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a guest seat.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: