Today Gina Dorfman joins the show to share how she started and grew her practice, opening up about her transitions from delegating tasks in her practice to moving into other innovative fields of work. She has a lot of insight on time and task management, and she shares how she learned to optimize her time throughout her career journey.
Listen in as Gina gives us a valuable perspective on scaling your practice and skills through self-education and discipline. You’ll hear how delegation and creating systems can save you time, the key to delegation, and more. Whether you are looking at starting a practice, working on delegating more, or interested in transitioning into another space, this episode is for you.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 1:58 – Why Gina chose to work in dentistry and the influence of her family on her career.
- 5:30 – The struggle to improve your practice.
- 7:35 – An overview of Gina’s practice, how it is set up, and how it grew.
- 12:25 – How she scaled and transitioned her practice.
- 15:37 – How she splits her time and manages her many tasks and priorities.
- 19:48 – The key to delegation and the benefits of not trying to do it all yourself.
- 25:29 – Why micromanagement leads to high turnover.
Featured on the Show:
- Gina Dorfman: Website | LinkedIn
- Yapi App
- Behind The Smiles podcast
- Jim Collins
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Double Double by Cameron Herold
- Procrastinate on Purpose by Rory Vaden
- Clockwork by Mike Michalowicz
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with Me:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least $1M in available capital, then click the link to schedule a quick call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to schedule a call with me directly. www.freedomfounders.com/
2. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/
3. Ready to Step Away?
“How Much is Enough?” This simple question keeps hard-working professionals at the hamster wheel of active income far longer than they need to be. Watch this free training, and discover a proven model for determining how much you really need before hanging up the handpiece! www.freedomfounders.com/
4. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (3-5 years or less), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a guest seat.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: