Is it possible to increase your profit by up to 10% without burning out or overworking yourself? Today’s guest has been helping dentists achieve this since 2005. Barbara Stackhouse is the owner of Profit First for Dentists at More to Life Coaching, and in this episode, she is sharing how she has helped over 400 dentists add thousands in revenue to their practice.
Listen in as Barb explains the biggest issues she sees in dental offices, including investment decisions and foundation building. You will learn about the emotional impact money can have on you, helpful tips on how to manage your debt, and more.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 2:46 – Barb’s background.
- 4:30 – Why she decided to become a profit first advisor.
- 8:42 – The big game changers for her clients in terms of increasing profit.
- 13:36 – The importance of having a good foundation within your practice.
- 17:15 – How to make the right investments.
- 23:19 – Why talking about money with your staff, patients, and even your spouse is crucial.
- 25:07 – Insights into debt management.
Featured on the Show:
- Barb Stackhouse: LinkedIn
- Profit First Dentist
- More to Life
- Profit First by Mike Michalowitz
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with Me:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least $1M in available capital (can include residential/practice equity or practice sale), then click the link to jump on a quick call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to schedule a call with me directly. www.freedomfounders.com/
2. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/
3. Ready to Step Away?
“How Much is Enough?” This simple question keeps hard-working professionals at the hamster wheel of active income far longer than they need to be. Watch this free training, and discover a proven model for determining how much you really need before hanging up the handpiece! www.freedomfounders.com/
4. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (3-5 years or less), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a guest seat.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.