Getting your priorities straight when it comes to taking care of yourself, your business, and your customers is extremely valuable. Dr. Mike Burgdorf is a cosmetic surgeon from Nashville who has a unique backstory that will bring us some new and important insight around building a powerful business. His story is full of resiliency, humility, and determination, and he has a finger on the pulse of practice growth and entrepreneurship.
Listen in as Mike sheds light on how you can pivot when things change or you find the need to reset. You’ll learn how to look for lessons outside of your industry and seek to be different in a cookie-cutter, play-it-safe type of industry. From learning how to release control to managing a myriad of tasks and rolling with changing markets, he offers applicable advice that will help you make valuable moves.
- 1:25 – The value of looking outside of the industry for insight.
- 2:24 – Mike’s background and his story of excellence and commitment.
- 9:30 – How he started developing a mind for marketing.
- 13:16 – How to tackle projects in a more effective way.
- 14:58 – The importance of letting go of control.
- 18:34 – How to deal with the changing protocols and the lack of normal.
- 25:13 – Marketing tips to help your practice survive.
Featured on the Show:
- Dr. Mike Burgdorf: Website | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- The Mommy Makeover by Michael Burgdorf
- The Daddy Do Over by Michael Burgdorf
- The Doctors
- Dan Kennedy
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Ready to Step Away?
“How Much is Enough?” This simple question keeps hard-working professionals at the hamster wheel of active income far longer than they need to be. Watch this free training, and discover a proven model for determining how much you really need before hanging up the handpiece! www.
2. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (3-5 years or less), visit www.freedomfounders.com/
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Member Advisor (Chris@freedomfounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 101 and leave a brief voicemail for Chris. Let him know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: