We’re all waiting for things to go back to normal and to be able to fully open up our practices again, but in the meantime, there are things you can do now to proactively build a strong and sustainable post-pandemic practice. Darin of the Dentist Entrepreneur Organization has been working in the DSO space for over 6 years, and he joins me today to share his expertise in this area, including current pain points and what solutions work best to scale group practices.
From monetary issues to health-related regulations, we discuss what needs to be done and what you can start planning for right now. Listen in as Darin sheds light on the importance of networking with the right people, knowing where to go for help, getting inside the patient’s head, and more.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 0:57 – Who Darin is and his expertise in scaling group practice.
- 2:40 – What the DEO is and the importance of networking with leaders.
- 4:07 – The lack of business help in CE courses.
- 8:13 – The effects of The Great Reset.
- 13:10 – Practical and proactive measures that can be taken right now.
- 16:45 – How to best get inside the heads of patients and how to use that to move forward.
- 20:12 – What an 11-star experience is and why it’s so important to plan for.
- 24:35 – The kinds of people who can make it through this.
- 29:05 – Why we should always be learning.
Featured on the Show:
- Darin Acopan: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Virtual Summer Summit – *Use promo code: Freedom
- Dr. Mark Cooper
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (3-5 years or less), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Member Advisor (Chris@freedomfounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 101 and leave a brief voicemail for Chris. Let him know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: