It’s easy to lose focus when you’re trying to balance work, family, and health, but Dr. Mark Davis has successfully led a full life of meaningful work and family while living a healthy lifestyle. Today he shares how he got to where he is and key insight on keeping grounded and continuing to pursue the important things in life.
Listen in to hear about the practices Mark has owned and worked with over the years, as well as how he found freedom and balance while still working in dentistry. He opens up about some of the biggest lessons he learned throughout his life and how he found success despite plenty of struggles and closed doors. From multiple income streams to being fearless and caring for your health, Mark shares a ton of great insight on how these things work together to help you live your most fulfilling life.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 2:18 – Mark’s journey through dentistry and what he’s doing now to inspire other dentists.
- 5:11 – How he was able to stay focused and do so much with his life over the years.
- 7:09 – How to stay grounded and not let the overwhelm get to you.
- 7:58 – The most defining time in Mark’s career and how he found freedom.
- 10:02 – How his practice ownership and partnerships evolved.
- 14:42 – How to ensure you’re deciding on the right path within dentistry.
- 16:34 – Where the solo practice lies in dentistry.
- 18:47 – How to build strong and fruitful partnerships.
- 22:35 – How Mark is able to open up his time to help other dentists through the Inspired DDS website.
Featured on the Show:
- Dr. Mark Davis: Site | LinkedIn
- Inspired DDS
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.