Making decisions based on advice that is coming from misdirected or wrong places can really damage your financial future. Today Reese Harper continues sharing his wealth-building advice from our last episode and explains why it’s so important to focus on net worth and make sure you’re listening to people with the right incentives. Reese’s insight is career-changing and eye-opening because he starts with what’s most important and builds a model that helps you grow your net worth year by year.
Listen in to hear Reese explain why he thinks many people in the private enterprise sector—especially dentists—are retiring later and where the biggest obstacles lie when it comes to making dentists work harder and longer in their practices. You’ll learn the importance of communicating better about money and tracking it properly so you can grow your biggest money “muscles.”
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 3:10 – What retirement means today and why are people retiring later.
- 5:56 – The problem with the advice dentists and business owners get.
- 8:35 – Where your focus should be when trying to build wealth.
- 11:40 – The necessity of making hard decisions now in order to make things easier later.
- 17:13 – How Reese is building a program to give the best advice possible to the people who need it the most.
- 20:08 – How he helps spouses collaborate and communicate better about money and track progress.
- 22:05 – Where people often get lost in financial planning and lose time and energy.
- 23:24 – The most valuable thing about technology in finance.
Featured on the Show:
- Reese Harper: Site | LinkedIn | Facebook
- The Dentist Money Show
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.