At the end of the day, everything has some amount of risk, but it’s important to know what to look for in an investment deal. Veena Jetti is highly experienced in real estate and putting together investment deals, and she joins the show to share some great advice for investors and give us insight into the behind-the-scenes of her deal-making and funding process.
Veena explains why she prefers investing in multi-family projects, and would even skip single family investing. She also discusses how to decide on deals, find property managers, take on debt responsibly, and set fees reasonably. You’ll learn how her company protects their cashflow and ensures investors get their returns first and as soon as possible.
- 1:32 – Veena’s background in real estate.
- 3:02 – Why she would have skipped working with single-family properties.
- 5:42 – Why it’s easier to fund multi-family projects.
- 6:58 – Why financing is important and what her company typically looks for.
- 9:36 – Various way to reposition the company.
- 10:51 – Why she’s hesitant to take on short-term debt.
- 12:15 – How they decide on the right deals.
- 14:25 – How they find property managers.
- 16:16 – How she structures acquisitions with investors and what they look for in returns.
- 20:21 – What their fees look like and how they manage them.
- 24:10 – What to look for as an investor.
- 30:00 – Veena’s history with investing and how it has changed over time.
Featured on the Show:
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think):
1. Grab the first 3 chapters of my latest book: “From High Income To High Net Worth – For Dentists.” The Ultimate guide for anyone who desires to build cash flow and net worth through real estate investment without ever meeting a tenant or fixing a toilet. Visit www.freedomfounders.com/free-book-chapters and start reading.
2. Become An Insider: If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, Freedom Insider is your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/insider and click the big orange “Become An Insider” button!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind: If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit this link to apply for a seat. www.freedomfounders.com/step-1
4. Want to Move to the Front of the Line? Fast Access Insider Group: If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call 888-548-5855 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access Insider Group – we’ll set up a time to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.