Al Williamson joins us today to share his expertise in managing property, multiple businesses and generating various streams of income. From leadership tips and finding out how to be more hands on and involved with tenants, he gives us some great insight on how to turn around a neighborhood. Al gives a brief run-down of a few of the many ways he has found to create new and innovative income streams.
He not only shares his own story of how he started in business and real estate, Al also talks about how important it is to have a vision and a plan. He compares leadership to landlorship and talks about how important it is to lead by example as well as to know when to delegate or partner with others to accomplish the vision. He talks about making sure to stay firm but helpful with tenants and also gives his two cents on how to make the AirBnB style renting work for you.
- 2:43 – How Al got started in business and real estate.
- 7:00 – Future-pacing and how different people focus naturally on the future or present.
- 8:13 – How landlords are appreciated for their civic involvement and leadership.
- 9:15 – How he used vision and leadership to improve neighborhoods.
- 12:54 – His best advice on managing tenants wisely and effectively.
- 14:41 – How to develop a rental portfolio without being as hands-on.
- 18:38 – His best insight into short term and AirBnB style rentals.
- 23:40 – Various side incomes and how he leverages opportunities around him.
Featured on the Show:
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think):
1. Grab the first 3 chapters of my latest book: “From High Income To High Net Worth – For Dentists.” The Ultimate guide for anyone who desires to build cash flow and net worth through real estate investment without ever meeting a tenant or fixing a toilet. Visit www.freedomfounders.com/free-book-chapters and start reading.
2. Become An Insider: If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, Freedom Insider is your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/insider and click the big orange “Become An Insider” button!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind: If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit this link to apply for a seat. www.freedomfounders.com/step-1
4. Want to Move to the Front of the Line? Fast Access Insider Group: If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call 888-548-5855 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access Insider Group – we’ll set up a time to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.