Dentists tend to be so detail oriented that it can be difficult to allow someone else to take over tasks they are used to taking care of. Sherrie Sokolowski joins us on the show to explain how important it is to hire a rockstar assistant who you can delegate tasks that take up valuable time and help you catch things you may be missing. She discusses how having the right person at your right hand can really help you make time for things that are more important and help you reach the next level with your business.
Sherrie talks about her experience as an assistant and gives some valuable insight on why you need an assistant and how you can find the right person. She also emphasizes the importance of knowing who you need and how to interview in a way that will help you find the perfect fit for you and your practice. She offers us a unique point of view from the assistant side that is extremely valuable to understand when hiring and working with an assistant.
- 2:40 – Introducing an important strategy that can drastically improve your work and business.
- 5:06 – Sherrie’s background and how she came into and developed her ‘super powers’.
- 9:30 – Why it’s important to invest in a rockstar assistant.
- 15:10 – How to find the right person for the job.
- 27:10 – The misconception to move away from when it comes to assistants.
- 29:15 – The different pros and cons to in-person vs. virtual workers.
- 36:55 – Traits to look for in a rockstar assistant.
- 43:15 – Part time vs. full time assistant and how to decide what’s right for you.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Sherrie Sokolowski: Site | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram
- Rockstar Assistant Program
- Dan Sullivan – Strategic Coach
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think):
1. Grab the first 3 chapters of my latest book: “From High Income To High Net Worth – For Dentists.” The Ultimate guide for anyone who desires to build cash flow and net worth through real estate investment without ever meeting a tenant or fixing a toilet. Visit www.freedomfounders.com/free-book-chapters and start reading.
2. Become An Insider: If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, Freedom Insider is your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/insider and click the big orange “Become An Insider” button!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind: If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit this link to apply for a seat. www.freedomfounders.com/step-1
4. Want to Move to the Front of the Line? Fast Access Insider Group: If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call 888-548-5855 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access Insider Group – we’ll set up a time to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.