This episode showcases two successful Freedom Founders members who have tested out the system and pursued their individual financial goals through real estate investment. Dr. Randy Cline and Dr. John Harasin are put on the hot seat to answer questions about their journey to where they are now. They open up about their biggest mistakes and how they got over the initial fears and apprehensions that come with any kind of investment strategy.
Randy and John also share the roles that their spouses play when it comes to investing and keeping track of finances. They talk about the extreme importance of taking the time to learn how to do due-diligence the right way and the guys answer some great questions about gap numbers, risk management and leveraging assets and investments.
- 2:22 – The importance of a trusted advisor.
- 4:55 – Getting past paralysis of analysis.
- 6:16 – The various roles of spouses within Freedom Founders and investing.
- 8:00 – The importance of spreadsheets and tracking what you do.
- 10:45 – How long it takes to make up your gap number.
- 12:15 – The importance of knowing how to do proper due-diligence.
- 14:25 – How to spread out funds and investments.
- 17:30 – How much to set aside as a cash reserve for risk management.
- 19:15 – How to decide where to deploy your assets and what to leverage.
Featured on the Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: