Marketing is such a major part of any business, and unfortunately, it’s often an area that dentists haven’t mastered. Today’s guest, however, understands marketing inside and out, and he’s here today to share his insight on what it takes to take your practice to the next level.
Jerry Jones is a savvy marketer and non-dentist business owner who has been in the dental space for well over 15 years. His company, Jerry Jones Direct, is the number one internationally recognized Membership-based boutique dental marketing and advertising firm that focuses on both patient retention and turn-key new patient solutions.
To date, Jerry has bought, sold, or started 15 different companies, including multiple dental offices. In this episode, he discusses the number one priority practice owners should have and what holds many people back from success.
- 5:25 – The number one thing practice owners should be focused on.
- 12:15 – Why you must be your practice’s leader.
- 15:42 – The importance of mindset.
- 18:41 – Ways to overcome self-doubt.
- 20:57 – How to balance risk-taking.
- 24:11 – The truth about most people who are successful.
- 27:15 – How to connect with Jerry.
Featured on the Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: