What does it really take to build a practice and make it profitable? Find out today as our guest answers that burning question and plenty more.
Gary Kadi has been on the industry forefront in dentistry for over twenty years. The CEO of NextLevel Practice and the author of Million Dollar Dentistry, he has helped more than 3,000 dental practices across the globe achieve dramatically higher case acceptance rates, healthier patients, world-class teams, and outstanding patient experiences.
Listen in to hear his advice on how to create similar results in your own practice.
- 2:14 – Gary’s dental journey and how he persevered.
- 5:54 – What attracted Gary to working with dentists.
- 8:35 – How much of success is really about clinical expertise vs. other factors.
- 11:35 – The major thing it takes to run a successful business.
- 13:45 – What to focus on if you want to be profitable.
- 16:13 – Where the dental industry is “missing the boat” when it comes to millenials.
- 23:25 – How to maximize your biggest expense and turn it into an asset.
- 26:10 – Things that would cause Gary’s frameworks to fail.
- 32:36 – The biggest lesson Gary has learned.
Featured on the Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: