You don’t have to start rich to build serious wealth. Today’s guest, Dave Stech, grew up in a trailer park in the bottom 1% of the entire country. Today, he runs a real estate empire and has built sustainable wealth for his family.
In the early days, Dave realized that diligent research was his competitive advantage in the market. He has used his edge to recruit investors and make better investment decisions than his competition. Dave avoided getting wiped out in 2008 and advising others to be aware that another correction is coming.
Prices are going up because demand is going through the roof. With inventory remaining limited, and interest rates poised to rise, affordability is bound to shift. Be prepared!
- 1:20 – Dave’s humble beginnings.
- 3:55 – Using data to inform real estate investments.
- 6:00 – How Dave got out before 2008 and got back in at the perfect time.
- 11:20 – As the market rises, people forget that corrections are on the horizon.
- 15:35 – How prices and interest rates could trigger trouble.
- 17:20 – People can’t afford to buy a home, yet they keep buying!
- 21:10 – The power of six and the people you know.
- 27:00 – Why Dave has focused on single family residential.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Dave: LinkedIn | Facebook
- Freedom Founders
Get the Full Episode Transcript: