Although there are some duo and small group dental practices out there, by and large, dentistry has always been a solo practitioner-focused industry in the U.S. We have been a culture of individualists who are used to doing everything ourselves. However, trying to control and do everything on our own has its major limitations, especially in our current economic climate.
Today, Dr. David Phelps and Evan Harris dive into the topic of collaboration through partnerships and joint ventures. Listen in as they analyze the pros and cons of each method and explain what each one can do to help us leverage who we are and what we can bring to the table. Don’t miss this episode’s insights and strategies that will help you create the freedom in your life and practice you’ve been dreaming of.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The difference between partnerships and joint ventures.
- The pros and cons of partnerships.
- How real estate joint ventures can be structured to benefit both parties.
- Alternatives to partnerships and joint ventures.
- Why it is okay to give up some control and a percentage of profits.
- A tip for starting a partnership or joint venture.
Featured On The Show:
- Dentist Freedom Blueprint
- Find out more about Trammell Crow