We live in an exciting era, with tremendous technologies available to us. This technology allows us to do some amazing things with the treatment of our patients. It is much safer than it has ever been and it speeds things up dramatically. With such an overwhelming variety of revolutionary equipment available to us, how do we, as dentists, decide which technologies to choose for our practice? Once we arrive at a decision, what is the best way to pay for it?
Today on the Dentist Freedom Blueprint, Dr. David Phelps and Evan Harris cover an array of topics related to technology in your dental practice. Listen in to learn how you can find out if you really need a certain piece of equipment and whether it can improve your service and client satisfaction. Discover smart, profitable ways of paying for this equipment. Don’t miss this episode’s game-changing strategies for using technology to make the most out of your business and create more freedom in your life and practice.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The questions that will help you determine which equipment you need for your practice.
- The importance of knowing how to operate the equipment your practice owns.
- Innovative ways to introduce certain technologies to patients.
- How you can use your new technologies to get more referrals.
- Smart ways of paying for new equipment that.