Picking a niche can be one of the best business and marketing techniques you’ll ever find. Our guest on this episode, Jimmy Nicholas, has created a niche marketing agency that’s helped take dental and orthodontic practices to new heights.
Jimmy is the founder of Jimmy Marketing, where he uses his signature three-step system to boost the online presence of orthodontists and dentists and help them land their ideal clients.
Jimmy is a goldmine of marketing expertise, which he generously shares with us in this interview. We talk about how to attract more patients, how to use retargeting ads to drive traffic, and how to do an audit of your website. Jimmy also shares how you can differentiate yourself from other doctors and position yourself as the logical authority in your field.
- 1:40 – How Jimmy got an early start in his entrepreneurial adventures.
- 4:30 – The unlikely friendship that turned into a huge business opportunity.
- 10:20 – How to attract the clients you really want more of.
- 14:15 – The auditing process Jimmy advises if you want to see if your website is up to snuff.
- 19:40 – What a “heat map” is and how it can help you see which parts of your site are used most often.
- 21:45 – What you should budget to create an excellent, effective marketing strategy.
- 28:35 – The milestone deliverables that Jimmy Marketing sets up for clients to be sure they’re meeting marketing and conversion goals.
Featured on the Show:
- Jimmy Nicholas: Jimmy Marketing
- Dan Kennedy
- Dustin Burleson
- Google AdWords
Get the Full Episode Transcript: