It’s important to look back on the past year in order to move forward effectively. That’s why in this episode, I’ll be monologuing again to go over the big picture and provide insight and reflection on 2023. Listen in to hear how you can also reflect, prepare, plan, and build an incredible life—even amid volatility.
I’ll go over some of the common traps we tend to fall into, as well as how you can turn things around in a positive way. You will also hear how I faced some of the challenges and mistakes in life, how I ended up where I am on the other side of my trials, and key elements that are worth working on more and implementing into our lives over the next year.
- 0:58 – The importance of reflection at this time of the year.
- 3:40 – The key to self-measurement and assessment.
- 5:32 – Why it’s not just about working harder.
- 7:32 – The fear of risk and how to find the right level of risk.
- 8:55 – The greatest resource that I have.
- 9:45 – What we have seen in the past and how we can look at the upcoming markets and economy.
- 15:07 – How we can survive on an individual level in the current economy.
- 19:00 – What to be wary of when it comes to the markets.
- 21:48 – How Freedom Founders works in regard to real estate investing.
- 23:55 – What to expect from inflation (hint: it’s not ending).
- 25:26 – What you should be doing going forward.
Featured on the Show:
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
Join the tribe of dentists ditching Wall Street. Get more insights, resources and inspiration for creating asset based income and Freedom. Follow us on Facebook here.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with My Team:
If you’d like to replace the earned income you need from your practice with investment income in as little as 2-3 years, and you have at least 1M in available capital (can include equity or practice sale), then schedule a call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to attend one of our upcoming member events as a guest.
2. Become a Full-Cycle Investor:
There are many self-proclaimed genius investors today who think everything they touch turns to gold. But they’re about to learn the hard way what others have gained through “expensive” experience. I’m offering a report on how to become a full-cycle investor, who knows how to preserve and grow capital in Up markets and Down markets. Will you be prepared when the inevitable recession hits? Get your free report here.
3. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Click here to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: