In the next two episodes, my good friend Daniel Marcos from the Growth Institute joins me for some incredible conversations about entrepreneurship. He gives us a glimpse into his past and formative times that taught him essential lessons and shaped his career and life. From politics to fast-growing FinTech, you will get insight into the high and lows of his career.
Listen in as Daniel opens up about his background in the international business world and the lessons he has learned from his experiences as an entrepreneur. You’ll hear great advice on increasing value, picking up on trends, building businesses, and dealing with a severe economic downturn. You will also learn the important mindset and strategic moves that will help you succeed as an entrepreneur and leader.
- 2:43 – Daniel’s background and expertise in entrepreneurship and business.
- 9:10 – How to raise your valuation when you want to sell your company.
- 13:17 – The trend Daniel picked up on in the U.S. and the business he built around it.
- 17:17 – What happened next when his U.S. company went down with the crash.
- 19:16 – Why he built Growth Institute and what he teaches there.
- 20:52 – What gave him the freedom mindset.
- 24:01 – One of his biggest mistakes.
- 27:11 – The value of experience and learning from mistakes.
Featured on the Show:
- Daniel Marcos: Website | LinkedIn
- Own Your Freedom by David Phelps and Dan Kennedy
- Growth Institute
- Scaling Up by Verne Harnish
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO)
- What’s Your Next? by David Phelps
Want to join David for the 30-Day Blueprint Course?
Go to: www.FreedomFounders.com/BlueprintCourse to learn more about how you can discover the Blueprint that has helped hundreds of practitioners create more Freedom for themselves and their families.
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with My Team:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least 1M in available capital (can include residential/practice equity or practice sale), then schedule a call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to attend one of our upcoming member events as a guest.
2. Become a Full-Cycle Investor:
There are many self-proclaimed genius investors today who think everything they touch turns to gold. But they’re about to learn the hard way what others have gained through “expensive” experience. I’m offering a free report on how to become a full-cycle investor, who knows how to preserve and grow capital in Up and Down markets. Will you be prepared when the inevitable recession hits? Get your free report here.
3. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Click here to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: