So much of our lives as entrepreneurs, we are driven to support our families, do something different than the majority, find freedom, and find peace of mind. Today on the podcast, I have someone I met through a mastermind and someone I have so much respect for: Brent Snodgrass. He joins me for this episode to share what it took for him to step aside in his business and into the “owners box,” as well as why that was so pivotal to his success in business and his personal life.
Listen in as we dive into the importance of having a tribe of like-minded people who encourage, support, and challenge you. You’ll hear about the pivotal moments in Brett’s life that redefined his priorities and changed the way he works, lives, and makes an impact. His story acknowledges the challenges we all face between life, family, and work—and shows how we can move through all of that while making the best decisions to find success and freedom along the way.
- 2:37 – The importance of finding a tribe.
- 5:40 – Brett’s background in real estate investing and wholesale.
- 8:55 – Targeting what is most important and how he has done that in his life.
- 11:27 – The turning point that redirected him toward purpose and fulfillment.
- 15:53 – Why you need to evaluate what you’re holding onto and what to let go of.
- 20:42 – The process of transition and finding an identity outside of work.
- 26:12 – How to know when to pull the trigger on finding your freedom responsibly.
- 30:28 – How to find a mentor.
- 33:25 – Why reflection is key and how it helps you move forward with purpose.
Featured on the Show:
- Brett Snodgrass: Website | LinkedIn | Podcast
- The Collective Genius
Want to join David for the 30-Day Blueprint Course?
Go to: www.FreedomFounders.com/BlueprintCourse to learn more about how you can discover the Blueprint that has helped hundreds of practitioners create more Freedom for themselves and their families.
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with Me:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least $1M in available capital, then click the link to schedule a quick call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to schedule a call with me directly. www.freedomfounders.com/
2. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/
3. Ready to Step Away?
“How Much is Enough?” This simple question keeps hard-working professionals at the hamster wheel of active income far longer than they need to be. Watch this free training, and discover a proven model for determining how much you really need before hanging up the handpiece! www.freedomfounders.com/
4. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (3-5 years or less), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a guest seat.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: