In this incredible episode, I speak with Dane Espegard about his emphasis on company culture and why it’s so important to the success of your business. Dane is a culture consultant who teaches, assists, and executes the implementation of a culture centered around achieving dreams. He joins the show today to dive into what that means and how the system he helps companies build places great emphasis and importance on the lives of the team members.
Listen in as Dane discusses how culture is more important than ever in a post-pandemic world, as well as how the options and choices available will affect your ability to retain employees and grow a business. You’ll get some great insight into what people are looking for when it comes to employment, what has changed, and what you can do to create the best working environment.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 2:32 – The legacy of Cutco and how culture and growth are so important to success.
- 8:20 – Why paying people “enough” no longer cuts it.
- 10:47 – The costs of retention and the importance of recognizing dreams.
- 13:30 – Ways that you can provide opportunities for employees to reach their dreams.
- 19:24 – How to attract the right people and properly invest in them.
- 24:25 – How to help with bigger items on the dream list.
- 27:27 – Easy action steps that you can take from the book.
Featured on the Show:
- Dane Espegard: Website | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram
- The Dream Machine by Dane Espegard
- David Phelps: Website
- What’s Your Next? by David Phelps
Want to join David for the 30-Day Blueprint Course?
Go to: www.FreedomFounders.com/BlueprintCourse to learn more about how you can discover the Blueprint that has helped hundreds of practitioners create more Freedom for themselves and their families.
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with Me:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least $1M in available capital, then click the link to schedule a quick call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to schedule a call with me directly. www.freedomfounders.com/
2. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/
3. Ready to Step Away?
“How Much is Enough?” This simple question keeps hard-working professionals at the hamster wheel of active income far longer than they need to be. Watch this free training, and discover a proven model for determining how much you really need before hanging up the handpiece! www.freedomfounders.com/
4. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (3-5 years or less), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a guest seat.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: