In this episode, I’m catching up with Dr. Meghna Dassani and discussing her new book, Airway is Life. You will hear how important it is to have a strong reason why and how her particular specialty differentiates her from the rank and file commoditization of dentistry that is happening on a big scale today.
Meghna also shares how what she offers to her patients gives her team the ability to come together on a common, fulfilling mission, why she decided to learn about and specialize in airway issues, and what she has learned along the way. Listen in to pick up key tips and information that could help you in your life and practice in incredible ways!
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 3:40 – How Meghna got started in dentistry (at 8 years old).
- 7:53 – Her practice in Mumbai and what brought her to the U.S.
- 10:02 – What started her on her mission to understand airway issues.
- 15:02 – How she pursued her mission and practice in Houston.
- 17:41 – The rewarding side of having a strong reason why you do what you do.
- 21:35 – How Meghna views leadership and has learned to work with her team effectively.
- 26:45 – The benefits of writing her recent book.
Featured on the Show:
- Meghna Dassani: Website | Practice | Facebook
- Airway is Life by Meghna Dassani
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with Me:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least $1M in available capital, then click the link to schedule a quick call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to schedule a call with me directly. www.freedomfounders.com/
2. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/
3. Ready to Step Away?
“How Much is Enough?” This simple question keeps hard-working professionals at the hamster wheel of active income far longer than they need to be. Watch this free training, and discover a proven model for determining how much you really need before hanging up the handpiece! www.freedomfounders.com/
4. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (3-5 years or less), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a guest seat.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: