We have been going through some tough times lately that demand an extra level of versatility, ingenuity, and mental strength. That’s why I’ve got Rod Khleif on the show today to talk about how important your mindset is when it comes to dealing with trials and adversity. He emphasizes the importance of knowing and working on the psychological side that comes with investing and how he made it through the biggest challenges and losses.
Listen in as Rod shares his story of immigrating to the United States, what it was like growing up in a low-income house, and the lessons he learned about finances and real estate from his mom. You’ll hear how he got started in real estate, the biggest mistakes he made, and how he ended up 10x-ing his income after learning some key mindset and psychology skills.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 1:35 – The best way to invest.
- 2:43 – Valuable lessons in finance and real estate Rod learned from his mom.
- 4:34 – What to do when you lose it all.
- 6:45 – What you can do now to set goals and define your focus.
- 13:23 – The importance of visualization.
- 17:12 – Why you must manage your focus.
- 18:55 – What drives Rod and the value of knowing your “why.”
- 21:44 – The science of achievement vs. the art of fulfillment.
- 27:15 – The biggest lessons from when Rod was hit hard and what you can do now to get your mind in the right place.
Featured on the Show:
- Rod Khleif: Website | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Lifetime Cashflow Podcast
- Multifamily Virtual Bootcamp
- Get a free copy of the Multifamily Toolkit and other free resources – Text “Rod” to 41411
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with Me:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least $1M in available capital (can include residential/practice equity or practice sale), then click the link to jump on a quick call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to schedule a call with me directly. www.freedomfounders.com/
2. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/
3. Ready to Step Away?
“How Much is Enough?” This simple question keeps hard-working professionals at the hamster wheel of active income far longer than they need to be. Watch this free training, and discover a proven model for determining how much you really need before hanging up the handpiece! www.freedomfounders.com/
4. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (3-5 years or less), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a guest seat.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: