In business, we often fall into the trap of thinking that everyone who does work for us needs to be within the same building. This is especially the case in dentistry and more hands-on businesses, but today Robert Nickell, founder and CEO of Rocket Station, joins me on the show to talk about how most businesses can benefit greatly from outsourcing.
Listen in to get a glimpse of what Rocket Station is all about and how they help small businesses leverage tools and resources in order to succeed and grow more sustainably. Robert has some incredible tips that will get you started looking at your practice and finding ways to understand where you can implement important changes, discover what areas are essential to keep in-office, and where you can outsource day-to-day tasks in order to free up the time and talent of the people inside the office.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 1:13 – Who Robert is and what Rocket Station does for businesses.
- 4:39 – The big conundrum across the board within small businesses.
- 6:50 – Where many offices should be outsourcing.
- 12:25 – How to get people started with the onboarding and outsourcing process.
- 16:00 – The importance of being able to step back, slow down, and understand what makes the practice move.
- 19:56 – How the staffing and hiring works at Rocket Station.
- 24:22 – How they help businesses build culture, even with remote team members.
- 28:33 – The importance of being able to get the day-to-day simplified.
Featured on the Show:
- Robert Nickell: Website | LinkedIn
- Book a discovery call with Rocket Station: Brooks@rocketstation.com
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (3-5 years or less), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: