It’s fun talking to people who have chosen a different path or done things differently within the dental space because there’s always something to learn there. Steven Schluentz is one of those people, and he joins the show today to share insight and tips on sales, as well as emphasize the importance of coaching and the impact it could have on your life and practice.
A thought leader in dentistry and the host of Dental Practice Freedom Radio, Steven opens up about how he was able to shape his life in the way he wanted. You’ll hear about the variety of people and books that have impacted his life and career in a monumental way, gain insight on making important decisions, and discover how to take on new challenges in bite-sized chunks.
- 2:06 – Steven’s background and experience in dentistry, sales, and coaching.
- 4:07 – What drew him to dentistry initially and what got him to where he is today.
- 8:08 – The importance of a diverse circle of influence.
- 13:20 – Advice for finding clarity in the choices you make throughout your life.
- 18:19 – How Steven started his practice and invested in himself.
- 23:10 – The culture shift that happened with his team as they grew and transitioned.
- 29:06 – How Steven’s coaching program works.
Featured on the Show:
- Steven Schluentz: Site | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn
- Schedule Your Free Coaching Call with Steven
- Dental Practice Freedom Radio
- Dental Sales Secrets
- Mountain Sky Coaching
- Proctor Gallagher Institute
- The Schuster Center
- Jim Rohn
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The E-Myth by Michael Gerber
- Text Opt in for a free book and more: Text “Phelps” to 208-269-9111
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.