Today I am joined by Kelsey Ramsden, twice named Canada’s top female entrepreneur, mother to three children, cancer survivor and author of the internationally bestselling book, Success Hangover: Ignite your next act. Screw your status quo. Feel alive again. Kelsey shares the unique way she was able to get into one of the top MBA programs in Canada and how she has managed to climb her way to the top of the business chain.
This is not an episode to be missed as Kelsey explains how to future-proof your business and survive your success. She will go into detail about the importance of recognizing who you are and finding what makes you different. Listen in if you’re ready to start taking risks and breaking your own rules to grow your business.
- 1:13 – An overview of Kelsey’s successful career.
- 3:06 – How we typically define success.
- 7:39 – The importance of finding out what makes you unique or different.
- 10:32 – What Kelsey did to get into one of the best MBA programs in Canada.
- 13:08 – The importance of not comparing yourself to others.
- 15:59 – The difference between tangibles and experiences.
- 20:10 – How to distinguish your opportunities to evoke a choice.
- 22:41 – Future-proofing your mind and business.
- 25:28 – The benefits of being a magnetic person.
- 26:43 – How we met at Mastermind Talks (MMT).
- 28:33 – How unpredictability can lead to greatness.
Featured on the Show:
- Kelsey Ramsden: Website | Instagram
- Success Hangover: Ignite your next act. Screw your status quo. Feel alive again by Kelsey Ramsden
- Jayson Gaignard
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: