Dear Fellow Doer and Eager Learner,
We bring yet another rock star guest to you this week.
A board certified internist (an inside detail guy), Dr. Eric Tait completed a dual MD and MBA at Baylor College of Medicine and Rice University. He the is founder and fund manager of Vernonville Asset Management. Eric is also President of Pinnacle Physician Management Organization.
Today, Dr. Tait jumps on the show to tell his story. A respected physician, accomplished investor/entrepreneur and dedicated family man, Eric is sharing how he uses crash-tested real estate investments to replace active income and create time freedom in his life.
You get to hear Dr. Tait explain the key factors to his success – how he sailed his portfolio through the storm of ‘07/’08 without getting hit.
We also cover the importance of due diligence and how to understand the factors that keep most doctors from stress-free investing success.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Dr. Eric Tait’s background in medicine and business.
- What intrigued him to pursue his dual career in business accounting and medicine.
- The fast track for gaining business knowledge that can help you achieve financial freedom.
- How Dr. Tait determined that real estate was the way to go with investing.
- How he became an “accidental landlord.”
- Dr. Tait’s advice for building an investment portfolio.
Featured On The Show:
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Connect with Dr. Tait: Vernonville.com | Email | LinkedIn
Get the Full Episode Transcript: