People often seem not to value their teeth, but in reality, this has a lot to do with how well their dentist is educating and communicating with them. Heidi Mount is a consultant and international speaker who helps dentists find what they’re missing, stress less, have happier employees, and profit more from their practices. She emphasizes the importance of working smarter, not harder, as well as why it’s crucial to listen to patients and understand what they truly need and want.
When it comes to communication, Heidi has a lot of valuable tips on filling the gaps where dentists often fail to close a sale. She also has some great insight on how to redirect focus away from distractions and inefficiencies in order to create a more efficient practice. Listen in to learn how building the right team and getting them involved and invested will help take your practice to the next level.
- 5:49 – How to find missed opportunities and capitalize on them.
- 8:38 – Discovering why people don’t seem to place value on their teeth and how to encourage them to do so.
- 12:03 – The importance of slowing down and putting the right systems in place.
- 13:37 – Learning how to work smart, not hard.
- 14:40 – How to place less importance on insurance coverage so patients care less about it and more about their health.
- 17:06 – Why listening to your patients and using the right language is so important.
- 18:19 – How to take the stress off the doctor and train the team to take on more responsibility.
- 22:30 – Heidi’s approach to finding issues and accurately assessing the needs of an office.
- 26:36 – How to find the right team members and assess the people that work with you.
Featured on the Show:
- Heidi Mount: Site | YouTube | Google+ | Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram
- DiSC Personality Test
- Myers Briggs
- Kolbe Assessment
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think):
1. Grab the first 3 chapters of my latest book: “From High Income To High Net Worth – For Dentists.” The Ultimate guide for anyone who desires to build cash flow and net worth through real estate investment without ever meeting a tenant or fixing a toilet. Visit www.freedomfounders.com/free-book-chapters and start reading.
2. Become An Insider: If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, Freedom Insider is your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/insider and click the big orange “Become An Insider” button!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind: If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit this link to apply for a seat. www.freedomfounders.com/step-1
4. Want to Move to the Front of the Line? Fast Access Insider Group: If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call 888-548-5855 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access Insider Group – we’ll set up a time to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: