Originally a reluctant recruit into dentistry, Vicki McManus Peterson is now an owner of multiple practices and businesses. She talks about how she navigated through her dental career, partnerships and business development with passion and dedication. Vicki shares a ton of wisdom on partnerships, practice management, business growth and how to evolve personally as life evolves.
Vicki has a passion for growth and helping others to grow and develop their lives and practices. She talks about some important lessons she has learned along the way throughout her full career. Vicki emphasizes the importance of letting your members guide development and putting in the time to nurture and encourage the growth of your team.
- 3:05 – How Vicki got “Drafted” into dentistry.
- 5:17 – Her leadership tendencies and how she got into coaching and speaking.
- 9:08 – How the Productive Dentist Academy came about and how an important partnership was crucial to this.
- 11:50 – How they developed the PDA and built it up based on what the members needed.
- 15:20 – How Vicki and her partner developed spin-offs to what they were doing and navigated that smoothly.
- 18:03 – How they stayed focused on PDA while managing their spin-offs.
- 19:23 – Why she believes that growing a business is really about growing and mentoring people.
- 24:00 – How she developed neighborhood smiles and what she learned from the process.
- 30:23 – What’s next for Vicki as she looks at the future of her projects and businesses.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Vicki: Email | Site | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
- Productive Dentist Academy
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Dr. Deborah King
- Compassionate Finance
- Neighborhood Smiles
- Frustration: Breakfast of Champions by Vicki McManus Peterson
- Call: 612-655-3050
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think):
1. Grab the first 3 chapters of my latest book: “From High Income To High Net Worth – For Dentists.” The Ultimate guide for anyone who desires to build cash flow and net worth through real estate investment without ever meeting a tenant or fixing a toilet. Visit www.freedomfounders.com/free-book-chapters and start reading.
2. Become An Insider: If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, Freedom Insider is your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/insider and click the big orange “Become An Insider” button!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind: If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit this link to apply for a seat. www.freedomfounders.com/step-1
4. Want to Move to the Front of the Line? Fast Access Insider Group: If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call 888-548-5855 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access Insider Group – we’ll set up a time to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.