Many people dream of working 3 days per week but Justin Short has made it a reality. From the importance of starting early on to understanding your priorities and vision, Justin touches on the important factors that lead to his early success in owning a lifestyle practice. He also gives tips on starting out in real estate investing while learning mistakes and mis-steps along the way.
Justin shares how he and his wife work together to create and execute the vision for investing and business. Passion for what you do and who you’re working with are some of the key factors that he says keeps him motivated and moving. Justin even gets into some of the mistakes he made and why he is so passionate and motivated to help other dentists find out how to create their own lifestyle practices.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 2:54 – Justin’s path into his current lifestyle practice.
- 5:50 – Explaining his drive to be in healthcare and go a different route than most of his family.
- 7:05 – What sparked his interest in real estate and how it flipped a switch in his mind.
- 10:15 – Why real estate can be a huge time commitment at the beginning and why it’s a good long term investment.
- 12:23 – How he and his wife work together to make investing and his practice flow smoothly.
- 15:25 – The importance of having an end vision and how his was a big part of the success of his lifestyle practice.
- 19:05 – Justin’s recommendation to those who want to get involved in real estate.
- 22:20 – The key to having a lifestyle practice and working 3 days per week at his young age.
- 29:30 – Why he loves working with and helping other dentists.
- 33:25 – The differences with modern dentistry and why you need to be prepared to put in effort.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Justin Short: Website | Facebook | Blog
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think):
1. Grab the first 3 chapters of my latest book: “From High Income To High Net Worth – For Dentists.” The Ultimate guide for anyone who desires to build cash flow and net worth through real estate investment without ever meeting a tenant or fixing a toilet. Visit www.freedomfounders.com/free-book-chapters and start reading.
2. Become An Insider: If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, Freedom Insider is your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/insider and click the big orange “Become An Insider” button!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind: If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit this link to apply for a seat. www.freedomfounders.com/step-1
4. Want to Move to the Front of the Line? Fast Access Insider Group: If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call 888-548-5855 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access Insider Group – we’ll set up a time to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.